vendredi 31 décembre 2010

Endeka - 11

11 Best Wishes my friends !

This eleven member group led by double bass player Patrice CARATINI plays a forceful and energetic brassy jazz rock evoking some English or French big bands. This orchestra shows a great instrumental mastery and develops a warm, swinging music with some fine and intelligent interventions by inspired soloists (Marc FOSSET, Eric LELANN).


5 commentaires:

Quimsy a dit…

am liking this - many thx
q

Simon666 a dit…

thanks!

Zer0_II a dit…

Greetings. I just stumbled across your blog while looking for library music from the Auvidis/Chicago 2000 label. I'm going to add your blog to my blogroll/aggregator @ http://music-bloggers.blogspot.com

I also run my own music blog @ http://digitalmeltd0wn.blogspot.com I am sharing some of my favorite library music at the moment, which you may be interested in. If you enjoy my blog I was hoping you would be willing to add it to your list. Thanks for all the great music and the work you put into this blog. Take care.

0II

pollux a dit…

Excellent, merci Bootzilla !

boogieman a dit…

Arrivé ici un peu par hasard, je decouvre ce superbe album. Merci.

Ratings by outbrain